Small Group Training is the foundation of EFA's training program. SGT is recommended for all new EFA students . Our Small Group Training fosters learning through personal player coach interaction, peer interaction, and competition. Players are assigned to groups based on age, position, and skill level. Training is offered in comprehensive 80 minute sessions.
Small Group Training Features
1. Players gain better understanding of their position and its relationship to the game.
2. Players perfect both basic & advanced skill sets for their given position(s).
3. Players apply acquired skills in simulated game settings.
4. Players compete and train with top players in the metro area.
80 Minute SGT Training Session Breakdown
- 20 Minute Dynamic Football Movement Warm-up
- 60 Minute Position-Specific Training Session
- For More Details Click Your Position Below.
GET STARTED TODAY
2. Schedule Your Initial Training Session
3. Training Begins
POSITION-SPECIFIC SMALL GROUP TRAINING
YOUTH - MIDDLE SCHOOL- HIGH SCHOOL
NEXT SEASON STARTS TODAY®
IN-SEASON TRAINING HOURS
Middle School- 2:00p-3:20p
High School- 12:30p-1:50p
OFFERED JANUARY - AUGUST